- “The Telephone Game Sketched Out!”
- Fun For All Ages (That Can Read).
- Surprisingly, Not Fun When Playing With Drunkards
- Ice Breaker!
- 4-8 Players (can go up to 12 with expansions)
- Ages 12+
- Time: Depends on the number of players, but still very quick
- Published by: USAopoly
Did you ever play telephone as a kid? You know, that game where you whisper a phrase in a person’s ear, and then they whisper it to another person, and so forth, until it comes back to you? It never worked out, right? But that was the fun of it! Now you can play it as an adult and look cool doing it with Telestrations!
Yes, that was a subjective statement. Yes, you could look totally uncool playing Telestrations as I will explain. Continue reading Telestrations