There was a game on sale at Target and Azul was its name-o! (sing this to the tune of “B-I-N-G-O”).
Why? Because at its base level, Azul is like new-age Bingo. And now the much-hyped, rightfully hyped game is on sale at Target after winning the prestigious Spiel des Jahres 2018 Award earlier this year. In case you didn’t know, the international award is given to the best game of the year. Continue reading “Azul” Was Its Name-O
There are many modern board games that seem to be inspired by Vegas-style games. If you like Craps, then Machi Koro will blow your mind. In Machi Koro, your goal is to build a city, and in order to do that you must purchase buildings. These buildings will then yield income in various ways when the number associated with them is rolled using a pair of dice. Continue reading Machi Koro
- “The Telephone Game Sketched Out!”
- Fun For All Ages (That Can Read).
- Surprisingly, Not Fun When Playing With Drunkards
- Ice Breaker!
- 4-8 Players (can go up to 12 with expansions)
- Ages 12+
- Time: Depends on the number of players, but still very quick
- Published by: USAopoly
Did you ever play telephone as a kid? You know, that game where you whisper a phrase in a person’s ear, and then they whisper it to another person, and so forth, until it comes back to you? It never worked out, right? But that was the fun of it! Now you can play it as an adult and look cool doing it with Telestrations!
Yes, that was a subjective statement. Yes, you could look totally uncool playing Telestrations as I will explain. Continue reading Telestrations
- “It’s like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas, and kittens that can kill you.” – CNN
- Easy to Learn
Continue reading Exploding Kittens
- The Modern Tabletop Era
- A Target Store Guide
- Game Creation Tips: From the Very Beginning
Continue reading Tabletop Newbies!